Did you know DestyDo was founded and built by a team of Pittsburghers? Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is our home. It’s where DestyDo was created, and where all the magic continues to happen. We love taking the time to meet with other Pittsburgh natives to share the DestyDo story.
We recently sat down for a broadcast of TechVibe Radio, a podcast by the Pittsburgh Technology Council.
About the Pittsburgh Technology Council
The Pittsburgh Technology Council is an organization on a mission to empower Pittsburgh’s tech businesses. They help companies find unmatched talent, develop their business and increase visibility. Pittsburgh is a city swelling with innovative companies and technology, so the Pittsburgh Technology Council has a rather important job.
TechVibe Radio is their weekly podcast led by the Tech Council’s CEO, Audrey Russo, and VP of Communications, Jonathan Kersting. It features Pittsburgh’s latest and greatest in the tech world, highlighting the city’s entrepreneurs and leaders. Joining the TechVibe hosts were John Manzetti and John Rosinsky of DestyDo.
In the interview, you’ll hear:
- The story behind how and why DestyDo was founded
- Our own take on what makes DestyDo different from other cruise search websites
- How DestyDo is changing up the cruise world through an activity-based cruise search
- What the future holds for DestyDo
- About our Pittsburgh roots and talent